- Born and raised in Oakville, South St. Louis County
- Married in 1992, two daughters
- Member of Queen of All Saints Parish, Oakville, MO
- Notre Dame High School, St. Louis, MO
- Bachelor's of Social Work- University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, MO.
- Parish Secretary, St. Simon the Apostle Parish, February 2006-present
- Social Worker for ten years in various capacities at Catholic Services for Children & Youth, a Catholic Charities agency providing services in the areas of foster care, adoption, expectant parent support and mentoring, was one of five agencies that merged to form Good Shepherd Children & Family Services in 2006.